Saturday, September 10, 2005

Amanda & Eric

Another beautiful Saturday, another beautiful bride!! I LOVE my job!! Amanda and Eric were wed at the amphitheatre at the picturesque Oglebay Resort.

Amanda is one of the most kind, genuine, caring people I have ever met. I knew immediately that she was going to be great to work with, and it was an absolute pleasure capturing her memories. Just look at her, she has sweet written all over her face!!

Took this during some last minute make-up preparations.

A tender moment after the ceremony.

I had the privilege of having the fabulous Joanne Bartone second shoot with me, she's one of the best photographers in the Pittsburgh area and I highly recommend her... not only is she very talented, but she's a lot of fun!

1 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home