Wednesday, August 17, 2005

My Style - Part I

Well, I probably need to write several posts regarding my style... there are many facets to my complex personality :)), but let's start with this one.

I recently finished Nadine and Anthony's proofs (send me an email if you'd like the password), and this image really caught my eye.

There's just something about it that really represents who I am... the composition, the way she is walking out of the frame, the slight movement to her veil, the mysterious mood, the way her dress frames her shape, the post processing effects... I don't know, I just LOVE it!

If you like photographs of people looking and smiling at the camera, while centered perfectly in the frame, then I am not the photographer for you! Of course I take the necessary formals, but my overall style lends itself to images like the one above. I'll post more on this topic soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home