Saturday, August 13, 2005

Laurie & Tim

Had a great day shooting with my friend Kathy in the Upper Saint Claire area. Laurie and Tim had a beautiful day, even if it was a little hot! I caught their reflection in the tile on the side of the building as they were making their way to the fabulous Lemont, where their reception was held.


For the record, I am an opportunist. I am constantly aware of my surroundings and the lighting situation, even when I'm not photographing anything (just ask my friends, I can get rather annoying... "LOOK AT THE LIGHT!!!"). For instance, I went to the restroom when we arrived at the Lemont, and immediately knew that I would, at some point, get Laurie in there by herself. There was this great little cove, with a chair and spotlight, and I love the way this image turned out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home