Thursday, September 08, 2005

Laurel & Harv - The Album


I loved Laurel and Harv's wedding so much that I made a sample album, and I had great fun designing it!! And because it is a sample, I decided to do something a little different... this album is completely about Laurel and Harv and the emotions of their wedding day. You'll notice that there aren't any pictures of the guests, or the reception. I wanted this to be just about them. We were lucky enough to have time between the ceremony and reception to get some great shots at a few different locations... and that is what made this album flow so seamlessly. I wanted to clear out the clutter that sometimes comes with albums... lots of pictures of lots of people. This design was intended to be clean and simple.

Click here to view the full album design.
Click here to view images of the album itself.

It is an 11x14 burgundy album with overlapping cover and cameo. There are 10 pages (20 sides) with 51 images. This album currently sells for $825.


Below is the image that I used for the cover, I placed their rings on a "pier" that really brought together the tropical theme.

1 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heather is truly the best!! I really feel that she captured every moment of our wedding and reception. When you are the bride and groom, sometimes you miss the little things of the day. It's awesome to know that we can relive our special day over and over again thru Heather's outstanding photograghy. She was a blast to work with and we are so grateful to have found her!! Thanks again Heather.
Laurel And Harvey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home