Saturday, July 09, 2005

Rachel & Ryan

Rachel and Ryan were married at St. Joan of Arc church in Library (near South Park and Bethel Park). It was pretty hot, but everyone did great! I shot this wedding for Golden Image Photography.



I love this image of Rachel in her parents home, she just seems so relaxed, and she was... it was a pleasure working with her!

On the contrary, I think the image below showed that she was a little pensive, for some reason I liked the way she was holding her fingers.

We went to Jefferson Memorial after the ceremony for the formal photographs, I loved this staircase.Their reception was held at The Bradley House... my assistant Heather and I loved the cherry filled cake!


1 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Blogger radioflyer007 said...

Love your pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home