Friday, July 29, 2005

Laurel & Harv

I loved this tropical themed wedding!!! Laurel and Harv held their ceremony and reception at Shakespeare's in Ellwood City. They hired a place called The Prop Shop, and they did an amazing job with the decorations... they turned a castle into a tropical paradise!


Laurel's dress was fabulous! I LOVE my brides!!! Pink happens to be my favorite color, but I just really liked the design and the way the color wrapped around... beautiful. I think you can also tell that she was very relaxed in front of the camera, which made her easy to shoot.


And look at the way she's looking at her groom... what a moment. This shot was taken by my wonderful assistant Heather, she's the best! (I need to post about her sometime soon).


The weather was perfect, as seen by this beautiful, clear blue sky. If you've never been to Shakespeare's, it's quite picturesque.


Below are two different takes on the same image... one with flash, and one without. I really like both shots, but I think I like the silhouette the best. The sunset was beautiful (almost like being somewhere tropical), and we caught it just in time.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home