Saturday, November 12, 2005

Erin & Darren

Erin and Darren were married at John McMillan Presbyterian Church in Bethel Park, and held their reception at Rolling Hills Country Club. The weather was perfect... who would expect a beautiful, warm, sunny day in the middle of November?

Erin was an absolutely amazing bride, just look at her... how could you go wrong?!?! She is stunning!!


Here is a little behind-the-scenes action... my lovely assistant Heather took this of me shooting Erin on the stairs.

Here is the result.

We arrived at the church shortly before the ceremony to get some shots of the guys, here is one of my favorites of Darren.

Heather and I are always trying to think of new ways to capture the rings, it was her idea to put them in a tree. I love it!

Below are a couple of my favorites from after the ceremony. We managed to get outside just before the sun went down.

Rolling Hills is a beautiful Country Club and I really liked this light in the entrance.


Stay tuned, I'm sure that I will be posting more from this wedding as I process the images!

2 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One word...AMAZING. You were able to capture so many beautiful moments. I can't wait to see the rest!!!

 
At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that bride takes my breath away! That groom is not bad too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home