Saturday, October 01, 2005

Katie & Mark

I can't think of enough positive adjectives to describe how I felt about this wedding. Everything was fabulous!!! Katie and Mark held their ceremony and reception at the Beaver Valley Country Club. The weather was perfect and the bride was amazing... a true classic beauty.


This one was taken by my wonderful assistant and friend, Heather.


We went to Franciscan Manor to take some photographs and found this wonderful piece of architecture on the grounds.


From the minute I saw her dress, I was completely enthralled. But when I saw it bustled, I almost died!! It was sooooo beautiful!!!

1 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Thank you Aunt Mary! I had an amazing time at the wedding, wasn't she a beautiful bride?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home