Saturday, October 22, 2005

Judy & John

It was a little chilly and rainy for Judy & John's big day, but it didn't phase them in the least, they were great! They were married at House of Prayer Evangelical Lutheran Church in Aliquippa, and the reception was held at the SNPJ Club in Imperial. Below is an image of the bride and groom taken after the ceremony.

If you follow my blog, or look at the images on my website, you'll notice that I like abstract images. When I saw that the cake was on a mirror table, I was thrilled... a different angle to shoot!

I also think that this image is slightly abstract as I focused on her veil and not his face.

As a result of all this abstractedness (that is actually a real word), potential brides will sometimes ask if I shoot formals. Of course I do! They are an important part of the day, and they are especially important to parents. I just think that abstracts are more fun!

Here are the bride and groom during their first dance. When I first started shooting I didn't notice the lights on the wall, but I quickly realized how important they were to the composition.


One of my favorite parts of the day was the generations dance. Grandma and Grandpa have been married 63 years!! Judy dedicated her bouquet to them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home