Saturday, December 10, 2005

Miss USA

As mentioned in my profile, I had the opportunity in May of this year to shoot with Huy (pronounced 'we') and Gary from f8studio. I had the most amazing time, these guys are among the best wedding photographers in the country. They were kind enough to have me tag along to Miss USA's wedding in Dallas Texas.

Here I am taking a picture of myself because I like to have fun!


This is Huy (in blue) and Gary shooting the first dance.


Huy took this of me later at the reception; with a camera around my neck and light pole in my hand, I still can't resist Dancing Queen!!


I also had the opportunity to meet Chris Jones of Mason Jar Productions, he was hired to film Huy and Gary in action for some promotional footage, which can be seen here.

Click here to see the short clip Chris took of me "working."

Check out the rest of the work Chris has posted, he is the best videographer I've ever seen. I hesitate to even call him a videographer since he is much more than that. Anyway, a few of my still images can be seen in the Miss USA video, and if you watch closely, you'll even see me in the background when Gary is shooting the formals of the bridal party.

Why am I posting about this now?? Who knows! I was emailing with Chris the other day, and that's the first time I had seen the promotional footage he shot in May.

You can see more of Kandace and Rob's wedding images here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home